Sleek MakeUP i-Divine The Original Palette

Or its fuller name, Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Mineral Based Eye Shadow Palette in The Original 594.


Packaging:





The eyeshadows:





Swatches:







Verdict:

For its mere 7.99 pounds price tag, this is an absolute steal. Where in Malaysia can you get a 12-eyeshadow palette that is of incredible quality for less than RM 50? Not to mention the fact that Sleek is a famous brand that's recognised by makeup lovers worldwide.

This i-Divine palette has 12 eyeshadows of various colours. No name came with the eyeshadows. I'm going to now try and describe each colour, using accompanying close-up swatches (some of the swatches' shade differ from their seen, visible colour in palette):

L: Black; R: Rich purple/lavender
L: Blue steel; R: Cornflower blue

L: Dark aqua; R: Medium sea-foam green
L: Yellow gold; R: Golden pink

L: Peachy pink; R: Rusty bronze
L: Light golden brown; R: Golden sage green

It's actually pretty tough for me to describe the colours as besides being bad at describing them, the colours seen in the palette, the swatches' shades in photos and swatches' shades on my hand all differ so it doesn't help at all. But I've done my best.

All of the shadows are very pigmented; something Sleek is well-known for.They blendability is not the best, but they're blendable enough for me.

With the exception of the matte black, all of the colours are shimmery. Some are even borderline glittery. Quoting from their website: "Each i-Divine contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overal (sic) radiant effect."
Because of this, the eyeshadows will produce some fallouts but they are quite manageable. I would use a brush to pick a colour (not too much, just a little at a time), tap the brush gently and apply, and I would layer as needed using the same steps.

This palette definitely makes me look forward to trying out other Sleek palettes. Unfortunately Sleek products are not sold in Malaysia (WHY aren't they?) but they can be bought online. I purchased this palette in a Superdrug in either Manchester or London and I can't describe how much I want to fly back to Europe and get Sleek's other products.

If you're considering to get your hands on this palette, I hope this review helps you! If it does help you in any way, please be so kind and leave a comment down below. Or feel free to share thoughts on the palette!

xxoo

Comments

Contact Form for Pages [DO NOT DELETE]

Hi, I'm Liyana

I'm a style & lifestyle blogger based in sunny (and ever humid) Malaysia. On The Good Weekender, you can find typed journals of my evolving modest personal style, travel adventures, skincare/beauty updates, home decor things, and stories of other bits and pieces of my everyday life. I hope you'll enjoy flipping through these pages of my virtual book!